Children's Dental Care
Baby Oral Health Program
Interactive – Fun – Educational
For infants and toddlers within 6 months of the eruption of their first tooth or by age one.
- To educate parents and caregivers to prevent Early Childhood Cavities.
- To establish age appropriate oral care routines.
- To promote healthy eating for a healthy mouth.
- To discuss oral habits of your baby.
- To examine your child for early detection of tooth decay and jaw development.
Did You Know?
- More than 40% of children have cavities by the time they reach Kindergarten.
- Early childhood caries can impact a child’s ability to eat, sleep, learn as well as speech development.
Free Cosmetic Consultancy
Contact us today and get a free cosmetic or invisalign consultation